The CMH attorneys have detailed knowledge of litigation matters resulting from the administration and disposition of wills, trusts, and estates. Our firm represents parties that include banks, trust companies, individual beneficiaries, charities, trustees and personal representatives. When disputes arise, we work on behalf of our clients to achieve a settlement that maximizes their interest, or when necessary, limits their liability. If litigation is necessary, we are tenacious in prosecuting or defending those same interests in court. Our attorneys provide thoughtful representation that addresses not only the issue at hand, but broader long-term ramifications of decisions involving fiduciary powers.
Our team can assist in a vast range of probate and trust litigation matters, which may include:
- Litigation regarding breach of fiduciary duty claims or fiduciary accounting
- Surcharge and removal of a personal representative or trustee
- Will and trust contests
- Trust modification, reformation and termination
- Litigation regarding discharge of trustees and personal representatives
- Representing personal representatives and trustees
- Power of attorney litigation
- Representation of beneficiaries in trust and estate proceedings
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your Lake County Probate needs. Call us at 352-432-8644 or schedule your initial consultation online by clicking here. We represent businesses and individuals throughout Lake County, Orange County, Sumter County and beyond. Give us a call and see how we can help.