Modifications & Enforcement Lawyers – Lake County Florida

Your Family Law Attorney For When Life Changes

Even after a divorce is final, issues may arise that must be addressed. At Crawford, Modica & Holt, we are happy to help new and existing clients obtain modifications to existing orders, when appropriate. We also help enforce existing orders when one party satisfies its legal obligations.

Do life changes require an agreement or order to be modified?

Generally, for a modification to be proper a substantial, material and unanticipated change of circumstances must be present. Although, existing orders do not change just because a change in circumstances has occurred. A party must petition the court, as soon as possible, when a significant change of circumstances occurs after divorce.

Is your former spouse refusing to pay spousal support or continually disregarding the terms of a Parenting Plan?

If so, you may be entitled to ask a court to force your former spouse to follow the terms of a previously entered agreement or court order. We can help you determine what steps need to be taken to ensure that you are protected.

At Crawford, Modica & Holt, our experienced family law team can assist you in determining if a modifications & enforcement is an option and how to achieve the changes you are seeking or advise you how to enforce a previous agreement or order.

Schedule An Initial Consultation Today

We welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your Family Law and modification needs.  Call us at 352-432-8644 or schedule your initial consultation online. We represent business throughout Lake County, Orange County, Sumter County, and beyond.

Modifications & Enforcement

Contact Crawford, Modica, & Holt
Attorneys at Law

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your Modifications & Enforcement legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.

Your Name(required)
Email Address(required)
Phone Number (required)
Zip Code(required)
Brief Description Of Your Legal Issue
How Would You Like To Be Contacted? (required) EmailPhone