Crawford, Modica & Holt Celebrate First Year Anniversary
The law firm of Crawford, Modica and Holt hosted a 1st birthday party to celebrate their first year in business as a collaborative new law firm in Lake County, Florida. Jimmy Crawford, Stephanie Modica and Lindsay Holt celebrated with their staff, friends and community supporters at their firm with the Clermont Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting.
The partners made a big impact on the downtown streets of Clermont when they purchased the 1921 former First National Bank of Clermont building on the corner of Montrose Street and 7th Street, one block from the Clermont City Hall. (702 West Montrose Street) The building was refreshed and the feedback from Clermont residents have been favorable. The new look and visitors CMH brings to the downtown area seem to coincide with the revitalization of downtown.
CMH Lawyers have been busy! They recently purchased an office building in Tavares, Florida at 380 W. Alfred Street where their second Crawford, Modica & Holt Law Firm is now located, around the corner from the Lake County Courthouse.
The firm is excited about their achievements in 2019 and plan to make 2020 even better! They have added two new attorneys, Freya McLain and David Langley to their firm and have a great paralegal and support staff in place to make it happen.
CMH Lawyers offer the following legal services:
- Family Law including divorce, custody, modification and enforcement, spousal and child support
- Litigation complex and civil
- Business Law and formation
- Criminal Defense including DUI, misdemeanor and felony
- Expungement, Record Sealing and Correction
- Land Use and Zoning including permitting and development
- Real Estate Law including commercial and residential closing
- Probate and Trust Litigation
This list is not all inclusive. If you, or someone you know, has a legal matter to discuss – please contact us for a consultation.